Who we are
The Trakmaster Off-Road Caravan Club (TORCC) was formed in 2003 by a small number of Trakmaster owners who had common interests in remote area travel and having a lot of fun along the way.
There are now around 300 member vans (600 individuals).
The Club enjoys support from Track Trailer who acquired the Trakmaster business in 2020. Track Trailer holds technical information for the approximately 1000 Trakmaster caravans that were built and offers service and support to owners.
The Club is a not-for-profit organisation for the purpose of:
· Providing social, educational and recreational activities and support for its members
· Organising and conducting off-road caravan and/or four wheel drive events for the enjoyment of members.
· Providing support and information for members in planning and undertaking independent off-road touring
· Providing the opportunity for members to gain experience and knowledge in operating their off-road caravan and vehicle efficiently and safely in all conditions.
· Promoting goodwill, friendship and cooperation between members of the club as well as goodwill and cooperation with similar clubs on issues of common interest.
· Supporting the conservation of the natural environment through the Club's Low Impact Camping Statement.
· Facilitating the training of members of the club in the use of their off-road caravan and tow vehicle.
· Promoting the safe recreational use of off-road caravans.
· Assisting with community services where possible.
· Helping to keep the Trakmaster brand in good standing.
CLUB RULES & BY-LAWS
The Trakmaster Off-Road Caravan Club Inc. is an Incorporated Association registered in Victoria for owners of Trakmaster Off-Road Caravans, wherever they might live.